Welcome to our Willow Creek PTA website. This website is filled with information about our organization, events, important dates, online forms and so much more! We will be adding information routinely to help our parents stay connected with our PTA and school community. Check back often for the latest announcements and updates!
Activate Your New PTA Account!
If you do not currently have an account on our website click the red button below to get started. If you had an account last year please update your family information under online forms.
Why should I sign up for an account?
Our organization uses a program called Membership Tool Kit to simplify and organize everything the PTA does at Willow Creek. A majority of our website can only be viewed by registered account members. We suggest that all families at WCE register for an account to at least receive email communication from the PTA. Although we would love for you to join the PTA and sign up to volunteer, this is not required to have an account.
Your PTA account allows you to:
- Receive important email- Grade level and classroom specific email plus newsletters and weekly reminders.
- Access to online forms - Become a PTA member, make a donation to help out our organization, submit classroom party funds and much more! It is also how you sign up for science fair, poetry book and other events during the year.
- Complete your online directory information - You decide what is published to our private community. Only PTA members have access to view but all register members may submit an entry.
- Sign-up to Volunteer- All of our volunteer sign ups are online (room mom, lunch duty, workroom and more).
- Access to private website pages- Only registered families can view specific pages such as yearly events calendar,forms,volunteer sign ups, and our online directory (PTA members only).
- Submit online payments
Click the red button below to register today!
Red Ribbon Week
Drug awareness program. Students may participate in the following activities. Participation in all activities receives a brag tag.
Red Ribbon Day - Wear WCE shirt or something red
Sock it to Drugs Day- Wear silly socks to school
Hairs to being Drug Free - Crazy hair day!
Put a Cap on Drugs - Wear a hat to school
I moustache you not to do Drugs - Wear a mustache day
Bike safety awareness day for K-4th grade. Students bring their bike and helmet to school and participate in a bike safety program. Parents may join the activity and volunteers are needed.
Grade Level Times:
K - 8:10
1st - 9:00
2nd - 10:45
4th - 1:20